AIM
RoboZ989

Hammi - Mission Karlos preview Hammi - Mission Karlos preview

Cool grit

This is definitely nice sounding stuff, though I'm not really sure if it best belongs in Pop. Something tells me there will be more to it beyond the preview. It's a good set of beats, and I can definitely see this developing into something great when some more melodic flavor is added into it. Keep it up

Hammi responds:

Thanx! Yeah i know, i didnt know where else to place it XD Anyways, thanx a bunch, i will add more elements and finish the whole track some day. Then we'll see how it turns out :P

Beat is Coming RMX Beat is Coming RMX

Sweet

That's song is pretty tight; the only things I think might need work on are minimal: the phasing voice (there's just a few parts where it's not quite clear; she/he could get into the groove just a bit more), and the abrupt ending, which is also another problem I have.

Those two minor things aside, that song rocks! The rhythm is nice and simple, which is great since it makes all the cool frills you've got going on with the piano and guitar stand out. Very awesome stuff.

EchozAurora responds:

Well, it would be difficult to do anything about the vox, as it is a remix, and that was the original vocals.
As for the ending, I couldn't think of anything, so I just picked a guitar riff to go out on and left it. The good news is, due to the abrupt ending, it loops flawlessly.

Electric Ice Electric Ice

Pretty funky

I like the classy video game sound this tune's got; it feels like I'm in some kind of hot-wired futuristic ice cave. The minimalism with the ice FX and echo stuff makes for some cool elements in the tune. Keep up the cool stuff!

Midnight chill Midnight chill

Nice & cool

That's an excellent use of synthesizers in there. The piece has a nice smooth feel that never becomes overwhelming. I like it because I can actually close my eyes an relax to it, but there's enough beat to keep my mind moving if I'm doing something else. Great work!

Tanooki-John responds:

Thanks. Im glad you like it. I started out by making just Techno tracks that were really full of energy and I was running out of recourses so I came up with a new idea. I decided to create tracks rather relaxing and smooth enough to close your eyes like you just said, and immagine yourself in a peaceful invoroment. Again, thanks for the review and ratings. Please check out all of my tracks and tell me what you think of them.

Twisted - BoneBoy Twisted - BoneBoy

Graceful

Wow, this one's a cool piece. It sounds incredibly dreamlike with those apeggios, but the base helps make it not too relaxed. Listening to it a second time, it sounds its been detuned just a bit, which has a cool effect, but probably would have sounded as good on the original. Nice stuff, Bones.