AIM
RoboZ989

Master & Cat clean kitchn Master & Cat clean kitchn

Kindly offering

Wow, this & Ariel are both great! The humor is definitely a nice touch, but the artwork you've got on here is above and beyond your previous work and anything I've seen on Newgrounds. Awesome job!

I hope #3 will be soon to come, or anything else you've got on the way.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

Can't wait to see where this goes

I like the fact that, with a fair degree of cartoon and gaming things worked in, this is a real, genuine bona fide storyline, with characters, a degree of depth in them, and a humor in all the right places. There's a few parts where things are a little campy, but hey, he's a duck. And he's hailing from the early gaming era; the same bundle of time that brought us Ewoks, talking bears, gremlins, and who knows what else. For the most part, this is much more like watching a movie than a cartoon since it has direction in it. I can't wait to see what happens with the fallen star.

The characters are cool. Throwback is very cool. The drawings & animation are superb. Excellent work!

Demon Slayer's Diary Demon Slayer's Diary

sw33t!

That's was awesome; it seems like something of a cross between Devil Hunter Yohko, FLCL and Azumanga Daioh, only better! What I really like about your animation is that it has it has a cool effects and moves along with the quirky stuff. It would nice to see something longer, and maybe a bit more drawn out since it goes by in the blink of an eye, but this is uncontestably cool stuff. ;)

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

The two greatest heroes ever join forces...

lol, geez - that was histerical! Those are my two favorite FF characters, and your voiceovers are a nice match for such an amusing piece. The intercalary transitions in this actually reminded me a lot of Family Guy (random, esoteric), which was a pretty cool stylistic element. Plus, horror games always need to be made fun of, especially when they actually come out as a movie. ;P

My only recommendation, as we are supposed to be helpful in these things, is to touch up your art. Granted, Cactuar is not the most difficult dude in the world to draw, but nice graphics always are better on the eyes. Also, you may want to limit the asides the two have so the 'toon makes less fun of itself and the characters and instead has stronger story. I can't wait to see what Cactuar and Tonberry do next.

IH-MAN or HE-MAN? IH-MAN or HE-MAN?

Good lil' short

Definitely a short though; you should make something a little bit longer next time you submit. However, I like your drawing style. Los idiotas could be pretty funny if you stick to it. ^_- Rock on man!

Anax responds:

"I have the poweeeeeeeeeeeeer!!" see more at www.animashow.xpg.com.br

FF7 Viva la revolution FF7 Viva la revolution

Man, now I want to hear the voices!!

Though, this is a review coming from one who hasn't heard them yet. Anyhow, that rocks Paopu; the portrayal of Cloud is great, as is the inclusion of all the characters. I like the expressions you use; they seem reminiscient of some of my favorite animes/video games. Very funny.

Sponge & Leek go hunting. Sponge & Leek go hunting.

lol; that's pretty good

I definitely like the theme you had going on here; the very nice turn-of-the-century-esque effect felt just like an old film. Though the subtitle screen felt a little slow, that's pretty much like how things were. The only thing you might want to add would be a little variety in the music. Cool stuff!

As a side note, one of these days one of you Clocks should make a "So many Clocks, so little time."

Damaged 2 Damaged 2

Quite cool

I thought that overall, this is pretty cool; it looks like you spent a lot of time in character designs which can be hard to translate into animation. The music I think give it some great energy.

Just a little advice; I think perhaps more color & detail would definitely enhance the feature, though, I realize that its supposed to be a gray world. A bit more plot might be good for future productions, but, heck; this is flash, not Sundance. Maybe flashdance. Anyway, great work!

Manga-Otaku responds:

Flashdance.....

Hmmm.....

What Do We Do With Him? What Do We Do With Him?

Ha ha!

Wow, thank goodness I've suffered through more than a few Dr. Who episodes on PBS. That's pretty funny; I especially liked the the Doctor sitting next to the Dalek on the roller coaster and the adequately low-budget thoughts of some of the monsters. One question though: What is the significance of the music? It is not very timelordesque. All in all, not a bad little flash, and not bad at all given that its poking fun at classic sci-fi hero.

nightshade-pheonix responds:

After watching all of the seventh Doctor's era, I found that the music was at times utterly ridiculous (orchestra hits all over the place!) so I thought I should give my animation suitably odd music :D

SRW -- Christmas Special SRW -- Christmas Special

ROFL

Geez, that's awesome. I haven't even played Super Robot Wars, but this definitely has some great holiday, and old school gaming & animated humor in it. Great work Resak!!